Friday, May 13, 2011

Service Please

As a married woman, my medical insurance is through my husband's employer. We pay for it every paycheck. You pay for your insurance and you expect your bills to be paid.

I went to work for the insurance company that carries my husband's policy, but I didn't choose to carry another insurance policy. I don't want to pay for double coverable.

My employer had other plans for you. Since I didn't buy a policy, they just decided to make your life complicated and put me down as having their insurance anyway and my medical bills are getting denied as having primary insurance through another policy.

My bills don't get paid. The doctor's offices call you. I get bills you shouldn't get. I have called the customer service line three times. Everytime I call,I have gotten a DIFFERENT answer.

I guess the only way to get this resolved it to quit working for the company.

Chaps my hide. I started to put in a picture of my hide, but thought this one would be more lady like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Way to make a very frustrating situation humorous. Can't say I understand it either. Good luck!

I wish you a warm hello and welcome to my family news.