Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family

It is always to good to be with family. In March we go to visit with our daughter and her family in southwest Texas. They are so much fun. The girls went on a tour of the turtle barn while the boys went fishing.

This weekend we had visits with the rest of the crew. Children are the best, but grandchildren are such a sweet gift.

Remember playing with "pill bugs" when you were a little kid? Some things never changed.






The guys had their work cut out for them and then, rest.






The children had their work to do as well.








I think I got everybody...except me...I was taking the pictures! That was so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, Mom. Good Times.

Unknown said...

Great pictures . . . I am stealing them! I had a great time!

I wish you a warm hello and welcome to my family news.