Friday, March 4, 2011

Wi FI

Today, David and I were waiting at the airport to board our flight to go to McAllen, TX. Some guy comes up to us and gives us this card do connect to the internet while we are at the airport.

David and I are not computer/internet savy.We have a lap top to watch videos on during our flight and we have the usual computer at home for various projects.

I am looking at this card and finally realize that they want to charge you to use the service and this was a discount charge. I didn't have a problem with that. I pay my bills. I don't expect freebys.

I look further down on the card and tells you how to connect.

Step #1. Turn on Wi-Fi

That's when I failed because I thought Wi-Fi was an exercise program.

Guess I need to retake Computer 101.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CRACK ME UP! Love you, Mom!

I wish you a warm hello and welcome to my family news.