Thursday, October 23, 2008

Investment 101

As life goes....we have our 401K and our this and that and have been sliding up and down the razor blade of life between trying to ignore end results and how to have better end results.

Tonight we went to a financial seminar on investments.

Don't we look cute.....this is how you take a picture when you don't know how to set the timer on the camera:



David was in charge of taking notes in this booklet:



I was in charge of making notes for Christmas in this booklet:



Gee, is the seminar over already? Man, they served great cookies!!

I did do some Santa brainstorming before the seminar, took about -8- pages of notes and David took -1- page of notes and filled out the evaluation form.

It was a really good seminar. Now, if I can just remember why I wrote some of that information down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT!?! No immediate secrets to share! No opinion on the current state of the economy and whether or not we are all going to need to put our money in our mattresses?

Go ahead, keep your secrets. Unless you've changed your hiding spots in the past 15 years, I know where you hide them. (just kidding!)

I wish you a warm hello and welcome to my family news.