Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All About Maverick

OK. We now have pictures of Maverick at his new home.

"Mavvvvveeeerrrriiiicccck?"

"Are you calling me?"


I had to entice him with a carrot to get him to stick his head of out the window because he was busy having his social time eating hay with his partner next door. He was wearing his usual attire: hay on mane topped with sawdust on his back and butt. Isn't he a mess?..........yep!


He did pretty good with the mug shots until he ate the carrot out of my hand and my head got replaced with a camera. That must have looked pretty strange. He just disappeared from the window and went back to munch!

Gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

Looks like he had a fun day with the hay on him. Great pictures.

Unknown said...

Horses and their egos. Jeez, what did he want, copyright priveleges and all proceeds.

The place looks picturesque.

I wish you a warm hello and welcome to my family news.