Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Season of Change

It's been months since I posted and all I want to do now is just tell you how torn I am at events going on in my life. Then I read about the tragic events in the lives of people around the world without loves ones, homes, shelter, food, water, electricity, toilets, plumbing, and safety and I am humbled.

I say to myself, suck it up and move foward! So, good bye to my former employer and hello to the new one. Please, God, sell the horse I can no longer ride and maybe, maybe replace it with one I can or another hobby that helps me with mental stress.

Yoga, you and I may become good friends....




or maybe it is Zumba dancing.



Here's to my awesome family....have a super August!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Robin,
I am curious, what's going on?
Call me.
Love,
Ellen

Unknown said...

Zumba! Zumba! Good luck with the horse.

Moore Fun Stories said...

Mom, I could totally see you doing Zumba. Come on, you learned how to belly dance. I know you can shake it. Maybe next time you come down, I can take you to a Zumba class at the Y. Love you

I wish you a warm hello and welcome to my family news.